Thursday 16 February 2023

DJ Mix: Fusion* #1 Trance DJ Mix by Andy B


And now for something completely different - and a blast from the past!

Originally mixed and recorded in 2008, Fusion* was my first go at doing a trance DJ mix (originally 'Trancefusions' but later shortened to just 'Fusion*'), mostly featuring some of my favourite tunes from my days stomping the podiums of clubs like Godskitchen etc, as I wanted to do something a bit different from my 'Resident Grooves' mixes at the time.

Only did a few trance mixes, but will aim to upload them to my Mixcloud page in the future (Youtube's copyright algorithm means they won't be able to go up there), and possibly revive this series with new mixes like I did for my 'Resident Grooves' mix series!


01 Shik Stylko - Alaska (Minus 50 Degrees Mix) [Peppermint Jam]
02 Fragma - Toca's Miracle (Inpetto 2008 Vocal Mix) [Positiva]
03 GTR - Mistral (Original Mix) [Five AM]
04 Push - Strange World (2000 Remake) [Inferno]
05 Tiesto - Urban Train (Original Mix) [VC]
06 Jan Johnston - Flesh (Tiesto Mix) [Perfecto]
07 Tenth Planet - Ghosts (Original Mix) [Nebula]
08 The Digital Blonde - Legato (Dumonde Mix) [Joof]
09 System F vs Armin Van Buuren - Exhale (Original Mix) [Tsunami]
10 Jones & Stephenson - The First Rebirth (Airwave Mix) [Bonzai]

No comments:

Post a Comment