Saturday 31 December 2022

DJ Mix: Resident Grooves #212 by Andy B

A continuation of my 'Resident Grooves' DJ mix series, that originally ran from 2004 until 2011, and revived in 2022.

Last mix of 2022, with added disco vibes.

It's been awesome to revive my 'Resident Grooves' DJ mix series after 11 years. Good to get back to something I enjoy doing. Still remembering and improving on my DJ 'match fitness' and immersing myself in the quality house music that's out there to enjoy. Roll on 2023!


01 Nebula (AR) - Once Upon A Time (Original Mix) [All Day I Dream]
02 Aske Izan - Mugitzen (Extended Mix) [Hungarian Hot Wax]
03 Manuel De La Mare & Luigi Rocca - Ghetto Heaven (Original Mix) [Hotfingers]
04 Oliver $ & Jimi Jules - Pushing On (Original Mix) [Defected]
05 Fatboy Slim - Praise You (Purple Disco Machine Extended Remix) [Defected / Skint]
06 Samo - Think About You (Extended Mix) [Starguardz]
07 Spiller ft Sophie Ellis-Bextor - Groovejet (If This Ain't Love) (Riva Starr Disco Odyssey Extended Vocal Mix) [Defected]
08 Richard Grey & Dead As Disko ft Robin S - Show Me Love (2021 Disco Rework) [G High Records]
09 Donna Summer - I Feel Love (DJ Meme Re-edit Bootleg) [White Label]
10 Kevin McKay - Sing It Back (I Feel Love) (Extended Mix) [Glasgow Underground]
11 Soul Purpose - Salsa House (MS Salsa Dub) [Defected]


And up on YouTube too.

No comments:

Post a Comment