Sunday 27 November 2022

DJ Mix: Resident Grooves #208 by Andy B

A continuation of my 'Resident Grooves' DJ mix series, that originally ran from 2004 until 2011, and revived in 2022.

As the quarterback said to the wide reciever . . . "Go deep!" ;) Starting things off downtempo, keeping it deep before finishing with a track by one of my favourite DJ's.


01 Mass Digital - Someone Like You (Original Mix) [All Day I Dream]
02 Mass Digital - Joie De Vivre (Original Mix) [All Day I Dream]
03 Nebula (AR) - Once Upon A Time (Original Mix) [All Day I Dream]
04 DSF - Burning Lies (Original Mix) [Abracadabra Music]
05 David Penn - Yeah Yeah (Original Mix) [Urbana Recordings]
06 Hanna Haïs - (Je Ne Veux Plus Être) Ta Reine (Jamie Lewis Late Night Mix) [Defected]
07 Hannah Wants ft Clementine Douglas - Cure My Desire (Extended Mix) [Defected]
08 Roger Sanchez - Another Chance (Miguel Migs Naked Nitetime Rework) [Defected]
09 Afterlife ft Cathy Battistessa - Let It Go (Jovonn's Next Moov UK Mix) [Defected]
10 Dennis Ferrer ft Mia Tuttavilla - Touched The Sky (Quentin Harris Remix) [King Street Sounds]


And on Youtube too.

No comments:

Post a Comment